German Shepherd Puppy For Sale
Pedigree German Shepherd / GSD Puppies
Available German Shepherd Puppies
- How are your puppies raised and when can I take my puppy home?
- Our puppies receive top-quality care from the moment they are born. The Mom dog and her puppies have private whelping rooms away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the kennel.
- Starting at 3 days of life, each puppy is exposed to Early Neurological Stimulation. ENS is a set of short exercises which serve to stimulate the neurological system in a young puppy and has been proven to strengthen the heart, increase resistance to diseases, and produce greater tolerance of stress.
- As the puppies become older they are introduced to more and more new things around the kennel and are socialized with many people, young and old.
- Puppies can go to their new homes at 8 weeks.
- What veterinarian do you recommend?
- What food should I feed my dog?
- What vitamins and supplements should I give my dog?
We recommend the following supplements:
- What time is the right time to neuter or spray?
We as breeders recommend waiting a minimum of one full year before spaying or neutering. With females, we like to see them go through one heat cycle. The neuter/spaying topic is a much debated topic, however we get our information from our primary veterinarian, Dr. Marty Greer. Dr. Greer received her BS in 1978 and her DVM IN 1981 FROM Iowa State University. Dr. Greer has special interest in Pediatrics and Reproduction. Neutering or spaying too early has been linked to possible health issue in dogs later in life.